Saturday, December 10, 2011

Live Nativity!!

Ryan and I recently went up to Alpine to see a live Nativity. They had people dressed up as the people of Jerusalem. They had wise men, shepards, soldiers, women making baskets, and of course Joseph, Mary, and baby Jesus. It was all outside and in a huge barn with animals even camels. It was really cold outside when we went, but they had barrels of fire everywhere and people were giving out hot chocolate so we managed to stay warm. It was a lot of fun and they even had hayrides to go up the path and carolers everywhere. It was really well done and a nice reminder of the true meaning of Christmas.













2 comments:

Mindy Thomas said...

I am very sad that you did not tell me about this. I have been looking all over the internet for a live nativity to go to.
I am glad you enjoyed it though. :)

Ryan, Alyse, Paetyn and Ashton said...

Ooh my word you guys that's so cool!! Only in UT baby ha ha. Looks like allot of fun! You guys are looking awesome:) Love the Hats U 2!