Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy 21st!!

So my brother just had his 21st birthday, and we decided that we would celebrate by going to LAS VEGAS!! We stayed just a couple of nights, but it was nice to get out of the house and go away for the weekend. Of course being 7 months pregnant and going to Vegas isn't as appealing as it usually is but I managed to have fun anyways. Most of Vegas was decorated for the holidays so it was nice to see all the Christmas decorations. The first night we went and saw a awesome show MYSTERE by Cirque du Soleil. The show was so good and the performers were amazing. I mostly enjoyed eating at all the really good restaurants. We went to my favorite The Cheesecake Factory!! And for breakfast we tried Hash House! Which was so good and the portions were huge!! Cody had a really good time and was the only one to win any money, so I guess he had beginners luck!!







Hash House- Chicken and Waffles

Chicken Eggs Benedict


1 comment:

Ryan, Alyse, Paetyn and Ashton said...

Ooh my gosh you guys are so Cute!! Carlee you are glowing my dear!! You look amazing.. So glad u guys had fun! You got to be down there with all the chrustmas decor love it!! Miss u guys!!!