Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Goodbye Summer Campouts!!

I love camping in the summer! I love the outdoors, hiking, being up in the canyon, the camp fire, eating good food, and getting away from home . We have been camping a few times this summer up AF canyon and Jollys campground up Spanish Fork canyon. We have so much fun just hanging out around the fire, and playing games all night. And the food!! We have bbq's that are amazing, and tons of snack food, we are just eating the whole time!! I don't even mind sleeping in a tent, even though I am terrified of bears the whole night. I wish we would have gone camping more this summer, because I miss it already!







2 comments:

Mindy Thomas said...

Yes so sad the camping is over. We didn't go much this summer. Maybe next year we will have to step it up a bit.

Aaron and Jessica said...

I love camping but I am not one to sleep in a tent. :) Looks like alot of fun. Cute pictures.